Visit UNESCO-designated sites, try hanbok in a royal palace, or take a tour to the DMZ.
There are an endless number of unique things to see and do in Korea.
- Real Experience of Jeju’s Activities
- Enjoy the hot sun, the cool sea, and the excitement of active leisure sports on Jeju Island!
- Celebrate the New Year with Korea’s Traditional Seollal Culture
- Seollal, Lunar New Year’s Day, is one of Korea’s main holidays. Learn about the traditional culture experiences you can enjoy to celebrate the upcoming Seollal holiday.
- VisitKorea Ranks Korea’s Most Popular Attractions of 2021
- Discover the top 10 most popular attractions in Korea for 2021 according to VisitKorea
- 14 Ski Resorts to Spend an Exciting Winter in Korea
- One of the best things about winter’s arrival is the chance to enjoy skiing and snowboarding. Ski resorts in Korea offer slopes for a variety of skill levels, from absolute beginners to experts.
- Seollal in Korea: A Glimpse of Local Customs
- Seollal (Lunar New Year’s Day; first day of the lunar calendar) is one of the most celebrated national holidays in Korea.
- Cherish the Romantic Christmas Ambience in Korea
- December is filled with excitement as the year draws to an end and the New Year right around the corner, not to mention Christmas - the holiday everybody has been waiting for!
- City Exploration to the heart of Seoul, Jongno
- Jongno 3(sam)-ga in Seoul ranked third in “The 49 coolest neighbourhoods in the world” for 2021, selected by the English travel magazine Time Out.
UNESCO World Heritages